Okay, first, I’m behind on practically everything. But I’m catching up, slowly! Several days ago, Vatche
tagged me in this handwriting exercise. The second thing you should know is it’s the middle of the night and I took the pictures in (practically) the dark. I hope you can read them:
Here’s what you do: On a plain sheet of paper jot down the following:
1. Name/Blog Name
2. Right handed, left handed, or both?
3. Favorite letters to write (I picked my favorite word)
4. Least favorite letters to write (I picked my least favorite word)
5. Write out the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
6. Write in CAPS:
7. Favorite song lyrics
8. Tag 7 people
9. Whatever else strikes your fancy
(I copied and pasted from your blog, Vatche. Sorry-I’m sleepy)
Since it is the middle of the night and my brain doesn’t feel like working, I’m tagging EVERYBODY!!! How’s that? BTW, if you think my printing is terrible, you should try reading my cursive! 😛
A VERY SPECIAL REMINDER: Today is the last day to enter Theresa’s Platform Contest to raise money/awareness for ASPS (a type of cancer that affects children and young adults). Several people have put up gift cards with matching donations, including me. Hop on over to her blog and enter-it’s for a great cause!