>Is It Caturday Yet?
- Roo has been experiencing an eye secretion. Honey took her to the vet. She’s completely, fabulously healthy. She did receive an antibiotic for her eyes, though. And a check up is scheduled for next week.
- Kitty Boss is hissing at Roo. Probably because she smells like other animals….? Let’s hope.
- NEED NEW GLASSES. HEADACHES SUCK! (Yeah, had to quit with the contacts.)
- The twins in our new class….they’re a hoot. Today, one modeled a Potato Head mustache and said, “Let’s kiss!” He then proceeded to try to kiss me, laughing as hard as I was. (My policy, and Co-Teacher’s, is that kids can kiss teachers on the cheek. Lips are for Mommies and Daddies.)
- The other twin created a new ‘do’ for me. He took all the snap blocks and snapped them into my hair, much like some sort of alien curlers…and said it was pretty. Then he fell on the floor laughing!
- Very tired today, wearing an almost-migraine. Three of the kids said I could share their cots at naptime. Ain’t they sweet?
- Honey came home, walked into my ‘new’ little office and said, “Man, this room is COOL!” Made my day.
- I have homework. Not doin’ it. I have work-work. Not doin’ that, either. Not washing the couple dishes, either. Sue me!
- Read as many blogs as my sleepy eyes and achy back would allow. (Haven’t given it a chance to recoup after helping Nephew and CG with their move/painting/ect.)
- Going to bed.
- Have a great Tuesday! Be safe. Get some sleep. Laugh.