I don’t know if I want to watch this one at Christmas because of all the snow that’s in it or because that’s when I first saw it, but I watch it every year when I’m off for the holiday.
It’s getting late and I really need to get some sleep. I’m trying to get some posts scheduled ahead of time. I have many many things to get done this week…..
I just learned today (Monday) of the Top 10 TV Shows blogfest. Ah. A day late and a dollar short. That’s the cyber me….
Like another blogger I read this evening, I’m not posting pictures. Or even a brief synopsis. Just making a list.
Time restraints, donchyaknow?
In no particular order:
1. NCIS-Gibbs. Ziva. Abby. Wow.
2. White Collar-Just plain cool.
3. Psych-Humor. Mystery. Antics. Shenanigans. And homage to all sorts of shows and movies. Clever.
4. Covert Affairs-New. Action. Intrigue. Hope it lasts.
5. Dr. Who-Met him in the late 70’s. Chris Eccleston. David Tennant. Matt Smith. It’s the Doctor. What more do you need?
6. Dragonball Z-Goku. Anime at it’s best. Adventure. Humor. Goku.
7. Avatar: The Last Airbender-The TV cartoon on which the movie was supposed to be based. Aang. Zuko. Honor. Wisdom. Humor. Sacrifice. Zuko.
8. I Dream of Jeannie-The reason I want to be a belly dancer. In my own home, of course.
9. Home Improvement-Though it depicted men as insensitive and stupid, it’s where I got a lot of my father figure fix. As a grown up. I learned a lot from that family. Also from the Cosby Show…..
10. Scooby Doo/The Flintstones/The Jetsons-The trio of toons my sister and I would crawl out of bed for at the crack of dawn every Saturday morning. We would sit on the floor in front of the TV, and attempt to pour Captain Crunch into our bowls without spilling milk all everywhere.
***and an honorable mention***
Top Gear-If you like cars or crazy stunts or contests and like to laugh, you really should check it out on BBC America.
Wow. I nearly kept to the rules on this one. Can I get a star? Half of one?